Wednesday, July 13, 2011

SA x2

The nurse called my husband back today and said his SA results were the "same." That bothered me. I asked my husband to call back and ask for the exact results. I think there may have been some confusion but apparently his morphology went up from .5% to 1%. However, the nurse told me that the results of the first test were 1% morphology. Anyway, it bugs me that they can use words like "same" when every bit matters. Not sure if this nurse gave the results the same way because this one told my husband "50% were moving" but the first nurse said the motility was 13%.

Anyway, they referred him to a Urologist. I just hope nothing is seriously wrong. Give me something minor/fixable and I'll be happy. I just can't deal with more bad news.

No comments:

Post a Comment