Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sharing Happiness

Now this may sound really bad, but one of the things that I am really looking forward to is a baby shower. We had a really small wedding (immediately family only) so you know I am not typically one who likes a lot of attention (and I’m certainly not one who just wants gifts). But, the baby shower is going to have special significance to me and I just really want to celebrate it. I want to gush over baby things and anticipate the arrival of our baby. And yes, I know you need to have a baby on the way to have a baby shower. I’m just saying that I can admit to the fact that if I become pregnant, I want a really special shower.

I’m also not the kind of person to go clothes shopping (I may spend a couple hundred on clothes/shoes a year, if that) but you better believe that I am going to spend my tail off at the maternity store. I may just be the happiest pregnant woman that you have come across. As a matter of fact, you may hear me yelling in my apartment, at the top of my lungs, to anyone and everyone that we are pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment